Construction Foreman. Job Description - Ottenweller Contracting LLC.
The Construction Foreman organizes the overall construction of the project and serves as a point of contact between the construction workers and supervisors.
• Direct, Supervise, and troubleshoot common issues that arise on the job.
• Read blueprints, have an understanding of architectural drawings
• Train other construction workers on the jobsite.
• Assigns Duties to other workers according to their skill set.
• Monitor the progress of the project and keep it on track from a time and budgetary standpoint.
• Maintain safe, secure work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures
• Gathers supplies and materials for the jobsite.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Competitive and Commensurate with Experience and depending on the specific project worked on.
• Construction: 10 years (Required)
• Commercial and Industrial concrete experience: 2 years (Required)
• Great communication skills and be able to interact well with customer and all members of construction team Education and
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Education or training related to construction management is preferred. Physical Requirements:
• Must be able to access and navigate all areas of the construction site in all types of weather.
• Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds at times.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.