Construction Project Manager. Job Description - Ottenweller Contracting LLC.
The project manager will be responsible for all aspects of projects, including estimating, quality, schedule, safety, and cost.
• Manage team of up to twenty staff, directing every aspect of their work on the project.
• Read blueprints, have an understanding of architectural drawings
• Coordinate and supervise subcontractors and suppliers on site
• Prepare estimates and work schedules
• Be able to perform some hands-on tasks as needed
• Completed OSHA 10- and 30-hour courses
• Maintain safe, secure work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures
• Have clean MVR and valid driver’s license
• Set up and/or deliver supplies to the job site
• Unloading of supplies
• Manual lifting of equipment/supplies
• May be required to lift up to 90lbs on occasion (Usually a two-person lift)
• Manage cleaning job site
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Competitive and Commensurate with Experience -- $60,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
• Construction: 10 years (Required)
• Site Superintendent: 10 years (Preferred)
• Commercial and Industrial concrete experience: 2 years (Required)
• Great communication skills and be able to interact well with customer and all members of construction team
• A minimum of 5 years of industrial/commercial project management experience
• A Bachelor’s degree in engineering or construction management
• Proficiency in Microsoft Products; Word, Excel and Project
• MUST Have OSHA 30 Safety Training
• Estimating experience is a plus
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is required to stand, walk, and kneel. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 90 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually high and loud.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.